Saturday 13 May 2017

Pumpkins transplanted



After three days away we were confronted by some wilting peppers in the conservatory. Before we left some leaves were curling. I put it down to heat or sun scorch. I have cut the dead leaves off, the rest of the plants look ok.

The carrots are starting to show, so I will sow some more.
Courgette

Pumpkin

 It is also time to thin out the greenhouse. I transplanted 1 Courgette outside along with 2 Pumpkin plants. This week I need to get the peppers and Chilli sorted. The larger ones are nearly big enough for the 10" pots. I also have some brassicas that will need moving from cells to pots or larger seed cells.
Mini Pop Corn

Strawberries in flower

The Potatoes in tubs are just showing

Peas

The greenhouse also needs setting up with the water trays to help when we are away.

No comments:

Post a Comment