Sunday 14 May 2017

A day in the garden







It was time to sort the greenhouse to make room for the tomatoes. The first job was to move the hanging baskets to the patio.


I transplanted the leeks which look a bit sad at present but they will pick up over a couple of days, and some lettuce to the side of a bed.



The last pumpkin was transplanted

 


The greenhouse has now been sorted with the tomatoes and three Chilli in place but I ran out of compost.

 


I still have some chilli and pepper to pot on then there is the mini pop corn that needs transplanting when it is a bit bigger. That also applies to the sunflower seedlings.

 



The French beans are growing but I have had germination issues and they are not large enough to go out yet.








 

Marigold seedlings

 

Min Corn

 

Sunflower seedlings


The peas are growing well, I have removed the netting to reveal the weeds as well. 
I  also got the lawns mowed and the driveway hedge pruned and cut. Plus I Sowed three rows of carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment