Friday 9 December 2016

Planning for Next Year

I start planning as soon as the autumn arrives, and then I continue to tweek the plans as different ideas come to mind or I am taken by what someone else has done.
All the beds were planned but I have now decided to make a few changes.


  • Beetroot will be grown along the edges of the courgette bed
  • Peas will have a full 3mtr bed and some form of structure
  • The French Beans will get 2 beds this year.
  • Kale,Cauliflower and Brussels will be grown in the Broad Bean bed once they have been harvested. 
  • I currently have a spare bed but it may well get a pumpkin plant for the grand kids.
  • Lettuce and Radish will again be grown around the edge of beds.
I think I am going to grow too many Peppers and Chilli but after this years disasterous results I want some spares.


No comments:

Post a Comment